Thursday, January 25, 2007

Best and Worst?

What do you like most?


I've had only one job in 15 years which did not entail supervising enlisted personnel, most of whom were older than me and knew more about operations than I did. Being an LRO has been a phenomenal leadership development laboratory for me, and the learning curve has been almost constant.

LROs are also the USAF face of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Logistics officers are what the joint community (Army, Navy, Marines) requests when they need people to lead embedded training teams and command the squadrons running convoys throughout Iraq. Plenty of opportunities to go there and do that--much more than most career fields.

The Loggie can go anywhere and is in demand everywhere. I have had great overseas assignment and oppurtunities.

1 comment:

Stealth Cadet said...

What did your worst day look like as a loggie?

What about your best day?